In keeping with last year‘s tradition, here is quick list of my various milestones from 2013:
- February: Resigned from my job.
- March: Embraced unemployment with open arms.
- April: Visited Walhalla. Adopted Danbo.
- May: Purchased NEX-5R (Pepper) and Fujifilm Instax 8 (Chocobo).
- June: Turned 20. Experienced a mini epiphany.
- July: Visited Singapore. Travelled to Lang Kawi.
- August: Watched my first AFL match (Richmond versus Carlton).
- September: A rough and arduous month.
- October: Completed my second year at university.
- November: TWINS’s 2 Year Anniversary. Began researching for studying abroad.
- December: Experienced 11/12/13. Enrolled in Japanese. Found employment. Started driving.
Come to think of it, 2013 has been a fruitful year. It was far from perfect, but I think the experiences from the past twelve months has helped me mature. With the lessons I learnt, here are a few of my resolutions for 2014:
- Academically: Prioritise better. Build a better study habit.
- Socially: Be more approachable and friendly. Surround myself with positive people.
- Mentally: Stay optimistic. Worry less.
- Physically: Exercise regularly.
2014 is going to be one heck of a year, I already know it.