Hi everyone! This is your stereotypical end-of-year reflection posts but I’ll try to avoid the clichés. So let’s cut to the chase and have a quick look my milestones for 2012:
- February: Dyed my hair for the first time
- March: Began studying at university
- May: Started Malaysian Adventures 2012
- June: Turned 19/Passed my learner’s permit/Got a part-time job
- July: Got a digital perm
- August: Bought my own laptop
- September: Went to my first university ball
- October: Started collecting charms/Selected my major
- November: Completed my first year of university/Received my certificates in retail
- December: Survived the Mayan Apocalypse/Finished off Malaysian Adventures 2012
They’re a bit silly but I’m putting it here for my personal reference (I think future Vivien will appreciate this, haha).
As you can see, 2012 was a pretty important year for me- namely beginning the next chapter of my life. The transition between high school and university life has been challenging but I think I’ve managed to get a good grip on things now.
Honestly speaking, I’m looking forward to the upcoming adventures in 2013. I hope everyone has a safe, prosperous and happy new year!